Valo’s Senior Software Developer and MVP Elio Struyf and Product Evangelist and Partner Manager Knut Relbe-Moe are awarded as TOP 25 European SharePoint influencers! This year the focus is not solely on SharePoint experts but on Office 365 leaders that help businesses move to the Office 365 cloud!
Harmon.ie has again selected the TOP 25 European SharePoint Influencers based on quantitative scoring of influence using social tools and feedback from the SharePoint user community. We are beyond proud to have these two MVP’s on Office Apps and Services in our team as Elio Struyf is announced as the #2 influencer and Knut Relbe-Moe as number #22 on the TOP 25 SharePoint Influencers in Europe for 2018!
Elio is an active speaker, blogger and social media influencer with a passion for Office 365, SharePoint, Web, and Azure development. This is already the third time Elio receive this recognition from the community. He was acknowledged two years in a row, 2015 and 2016 and is now back on the list.
Knut is a Microsoft Office Server and Services MVP since 2015 and is an active speaker, SharePoint Saturday Oslo organizer and, besides working as a Product Evangelist & Partner Manager, Chief Technical Architect at Knowledge Factory.
It is always great to get recognition from others for what you do, but more importantly, just do what you love to do.
We are also extremely happy to see many Valo Partners on the list too – Maarten Eekels (#8) from Portiva, Rick Van Rousselt (#14) from Advantive and Paul Hunt (#21) from Trustmarque! We are truly in a good company. ♥
Valo Team congratulates all the shortlisted for the amazing achievements and incredible contribution towards the whole community!
TOP 10 European SharePoint Influencers in Europe for 2018 are:
- Waldek Mastykarz – Head of Product – Rencore, Netherlands
- Elio Struyf – Senior Developer and Architect – Valo, Belgium
- Phil Worrell – ICT Engineer and Business Analyst – Swisscom, Switzerland
- Hans Brender – Cloud Productivity Evangelist – Bright Skies GmbH, Germany
- Matthias Einig – CEO and Founder – Rencore, Germany
- Ragnar Heil – Channel Manager – Quest Software, Germany
- Stefan Bauer – Information Architect, Consultant, Web Designer and Developer, Austria
- Maarten Eekels – CTO and Managing Partner – Portiva, Netherlands
- Paul Keijzers – Office 365 Modern Workplace Consultant and Speaker – Wortell, Netherlands
- Ahmad Najjar – Senior Consultant, Office Server and Services, SharePoint, MS Flow – Infoworker, Norway
Valo Team consists of 5 MVP’s and nearly 30 experts from different fields. Earlier this year at Ignite, Valo Partner Manager Vlad Catrinescu received “SharePoint Top Influencer #7 in the world” recognition. If you want to be the next colleague for these influencers, apply now – we’re looking for a Software Architect to join the team!