Valo is an award-winning digital workplace solution on SharePoint, Microsoft 365 and Microsoft Teams. We are looking for an experienced Microsoft 365 Developer with a good knowledge of Azure to join our Product Development team in Europe!
Our solutions use the latest and greatest features of the Microsoft 365 platform, and we are looking for someone that can make our client-side application connect and talk with Azure services.
The preferred location is Finland, Sweden or Germany and we expect the candidate to already have a valid working permit in one of these countries. However, with the right match, other locations in the European time zones can also be considered. The Valo Team is already distributed throughout several locations and working remotely is a part of our everyday life!
Job Description – Microsoft 365 / Azure Developer
The responsibilities of a developer in the Valo team are flexible. We expect our developers to
- create specifications for new features
- write the technical design of solutions
- manage implementation tasks
- ensure quality in the product
- write documentation
- and package all of this for our clients.
The product development team also helps our partner management and partner support in technical issues.
Who are we looking for?
We are looking for a Microsoft 365 / Azure Developer with innovative and creative mindset and a positive can-do attitude. You have excellent team working skills and are able to work independently and remotely. In this role you’ll also need ability to manage simultaneous projects and work under pressure. (But not to worry, you will have a lot of freedom in our team to ensure you have the right work-life balance.)
To succeed in this role, we expect you to have most the following expertise and characteristics:
- Fluent English is a requirement, as this is the primary language we use in our team.
- Minimum two years of experience in developing solutions on Microsoft 365 (Office 365 / SharePoint and MS Teams)
- Solid knowledge of C# development with .NET Framework and/or .NET Core
- Proven track record in developing solutions in the Azure cloud environment (specifically Azure Functions, Azure AD, Azure App Service, …)
- Clear understanding in how Authentication Solutions like Azure AD, Auth0, Identity Server or similar work
- Experience in the development tools used for Microsoft 365 is a huge benefit
- Experience in PnP PowerShell and/or Office 365 CLI
- Documentation skills
- Experience from agile project work
- Willingness to share your findings to both our team and the Valo Community
Want to shine a bit more? Tell us more about the skills that we didn’t mention yet and tell us why would you be a great match/new addition to the #ValoFamily!
What’s in it for you?
This is a unique opportunity to join our world-class team by aiding our global Valo Partners to deliver an award-winning digital workplace solution that rocks the M365 world! You will get the chance to work with a team that includes the world’s best SharePoint and Office 365 professionals. This is a team of seasoned and passionate people, who are ready to share their knowledge with you and help you grow in this role.
This is full-time position with training and support, benefits, modern working environment, and an excellent opportunity to grow and learn from highly creative talents!
How to apply
Are you interested and up for the challenge? Send your CV and application letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. Apply now! We’ll start to interview candidates after receiving qualified applications!
Not quite you? Check also our other open career options to see if we have something more suitable to offer for you!