The Valo team is looking for an experienced Microsoft 365 Developer with a good knowledge of Azure who wants to join our Product Development team. In return, we offer you a full-time position with a competitive salary and excellent benefits. The preferred location is Europe.
Our solutions use the latest and greatest features of the Microsoft 365 platform, and we are looking for someone that can make our client-side application connect and talk with Azure services.
Why in Europe? At Valo, we are used to remote working. Most of our developers work from Finland, Poland, and Belgium so we believe working in the same time zone as most of your colleagues do is more convenient.
The responsibilities of a developer in the Valo team are flexible. We expect our developers to
- create specifications for new features
- write the technical design of solutions
- manage implementation tasks
- ensure quality in the product
- write documentation
- and package all of this for our clients.
The product development team also helps our partner management and partner support in technical issues.
Are you up for the challenge? Check out the skills required to see if it is a good match.
To succeed in this role, we expect you to have the following knowledge and expertise:
- Fluent English is a requirement, as this is the primary language we use in our team.
- Minimum two years of experience in developing solutions on Microsoft 365 (Office 365 / SharePoint)
- Experienced C# development knowledge with .NET Framework and/or .NET Core
- Competence in developing solutions in the Azure cloud environment (specifically Azure Functions, Azure AD, Azure App Service, …)
- Experience in Authentication Solutions like Azure AD, Auth0, Identity Server or similar
- Experience in the development tools used for Microsoft 365 is a huge benefit
- SharePoint Framework
- Microsoft Teams development
- Experience in PnP PowerShell and/or Office 365 CLI
- Excellent teamwork skills
- Ability to work independently and remotely
- The ability to manage multiple simultaneous projects and work under pressure (But not to worry, you will have a lot of freedom in our team to ensure you have the right work-life balance.)
- Experience from agile project work
- Innovative and creative mindset
- Positive and can-do – attitude
- Willingness to share your findings to both our team and the Valo Community
Want to shine a bit more? Tell us more about the skills that we didn’t mention yet and tell us why would you be a great match/new addition to the #ValoFamily! 💛
What’s in it for you?
You will get the chance to work with and learn from a team that includes the world’s best Microsoft 365 professionals. Our team consists of seasoned and passionate people who will not hesitate to share their knowledge with you and help you grow. Within Valo, you get a chance to develop an award-winning digital workplace solution used by millions of users worldwide!
How to apply
Are you interested and up for the challenge? Send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org. Apply now! We’ll start to interview candidates after receiving qualified applications!
Not quite you? Check also our other open career options to see if we have something more suitable to offer for you!