Valo Intranet is an award-winning digital workplace solution on SharePoint and Office 365. We are looking for a Microsoft Azure Developer to join Valo’s Product Development Team!
Job Description – Microsoft Azure Developer
Valo is looking for a Microsoft Azure Developer with good knowledge on how to build modern, robust and scalable applications in Microsoft Azure. We’re offering a full-time position, competitive salary, and good benefits. The preferred location is either Helsinki, Jyväskylä (Finland), or Cracow (Poland). However, with the right match, other locations in the European time zones can also be considered. The Valo Team is already distributed throughout several locations and working remotely is a part of our everyday life!
As Azure developer at Valo you will be focusing especially on design and implementation of Valo solutions based on Azure and O365 / SharePoint. You’ll also have role in ensuring product quality with QA team, building and delivering the Valo solution packages and developing build pipeline. The product development team also helps out our partner management and partner support in technical issues.
To succeed in this role, we expect you to possess most of the following expertise and characteristics:
- Experience in C# development and good knowledge of .NET framework
- Competence in developing solutions in Azure cloud environment (specifically Azure Functions, Azure AD, Azure App Service)
- Experience in Authentication Solutions like Azure AD, Auth0, Identity Server or similar
- Experience in the technologies applied in modern SharePoint development is a huge plus:
- Frameworks / platforms: SPFX, React/Angular, Redux (or similar)
- Experience in PnP PowerShell & Office 365 CLI is also valued
- Good teamwork skills, with an independent, proactive and positive attitude
- Willingness to share your findings both with the team and the wider #ValoFamily
- Language skills (written and spoken): Fluent English is required
What’s in it for you?
- With Valo, you get a chance to develop an award-winning digital workplace solution that is used by over a million users worldwide!
- You will have the opportunity to work in a global environment with 50+ experienced and talented colleagues from over 20 nationalities, 10 different countries and 3 continents speaking over 19 languages.
- Want to work from one of our offices in Helsinki (Finland), Jyväskylä (Finland), Montreal (Canada) or Melbourne (Australia)? Great! Want to work remotely from home or your local coffee house around the corner? Let us know and we’ll have a talk about it.
- Benefits, benefits, benefits,.. like traveling, re-location possibilities, professional training courses, sports club, fun team events, and a wide partner network. Just to mention a few things.
- And of course, riding the waves of digital workplace technology and innovation with a competitive salary, flexible hours, and having all these awesome folks around you who believe in the same cause and are always supportive no matter what.
Check out what your possible future colleagues have to say about Valo, brought to you from of our latest team week at the end of September in Barcelona, Spain!
How to apply
Did it sound like a great match? Send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org. We’ll start to interview candidates after receiving qualified applications and the position will be filled as soon as possible.
For more information, contact Product Program Manager Jarmo Kuusinen: email@example.com, +358 400 589 347 (Central European time zone office hours). We’re looking forward to hearing from you!
As we continue to grow, we are constantly looking for more talented, passionate, and fun-loving individuals. Get to know us better, check out our other open career opportunities, and jump into our journey towards creating better workday experiences!