Are you the Partner Manager we are looking for? Apply by answering a few simple questions here!
Valo is an independent software vendor (ISV) operating in the Microsoft ecosystem, developing award-winning digital workplace solutions on SharePoint, Microsoft 365 and Microsoft Teams. We help organizations to enhance their employee engagement by providing a digital workplace that is easy to fall in love with.
We’re now looking for a Partner Manager for APAC region!
Our global partner network is a passionate group of more than 1000 sales and marketing people, SharePoint experts, consultants, and developers. Partners are Valo’s only sales and delivery channel for Valo’s digital workplace solutions and our goal is to bring added value to our partners and grow the joint revenue with them.
About the role
As a Partner Manager you will be managing our APAC territory’s partner network; partner acquisition, partner enablement and being the single point of contact for partners. This includes also the following:
- Managing leads and delivering them to the partner network
- Participating in partners’ product demos and assisting their requests for proposals
- Organizing and hosting regional partner events (e.g. monthly round tables)
- Marketing and increasing the awareness of our products and new product features within the partner network
- Working with product development management to ensure that partners’ feedback gets heard
The preferred location is Australia. For this role, we are not currently able to sponsor visa or work permit.
Qualifications & experience
You have the drive to deliver the best experience for our Partners and are willing to share your knowledge and expertise. You understand the Microsoft ecosystem and might have worked with it before. In this role, it’s important to have excellent teamwork skills with an independent, proactive and positive attitude.
To be successful in this role, you also have:
- Previous experience in software solution and/or software product sales
- Previous knowledge of or experience with digital workplace business
- Experience and understanding in Microsoft 365 and SharePoint technologies
- Knowledge of HubSpot Sales Hub tools and ability to learn new technologies fast
- Experience in hosting digital events and giving event presentations
- Outstanding communication skills both written and verbal professional English
What’s in it for you?
This is a unique opportunity to join our world-class team by aiding our global network of Valo Partners to deliver an award-winning digital workplace solution that rocks the M365 world! You will get the chance to work with a team that includes the world’s best SharePoint and Microsoft 365 professionals. This is a team of seasoned and passionate people ready to share their knowledge with you and help you grow in this role.
This is full-time position with employment benefits, a modern working environment and an excellent opportunity to grow and learn from highly creative talents!
Our benefits include:
- Home internet connection
- Mobile phone and subscription
- Support for work-from-home equipment
- Exercise or massage hour once a week during the work hours
- Modern and international working environment with a lovely working culture, including team mates from different times zones e.g. in Europe, Americas and Australia
- Flexible working hours with opportunity to work from home
We have a small office space in Melbourne, however we also support working from home.
How to apply?
Interested? Apply by answering a few simple questions with the link below. If you seem fit for our needs, we’ll contact you and schedule an introductory interview. Looking forward to hearing from you!