Valo Intranet is an award-winning digital workplace solution on SharePoint and Office 365. We are looking for a Partner Support Engineer to join the Valo Partner Support team. The preferred location for the Support Engineer is Melbourne.
Job Description – Partner Support Engineer
Valo’s worldwide partner network consists of SharePoint experts, consultants, and developers. The Valo Partner network is supported by the Valo Partner Support team in various topics related Valo, O365, and SharePoint in general. As Valo partner network is growing rapidly, we aim to extend Valo Partner Support to Melbourne.
Now we are looking for a skilled and dedicated Partner Support Engineer to assist our partners in successfully delivering Valo projects to their customers. Your work includes for instance finding solutions to our partners´ technical problems, serving partners through Valo ticketing system and sometimes in more personal way via online meetings. Documenting your findings into Knowledge Base articles is also part of your job. Sometimes you may also help our partners in technical aspects of Valo sales or take part in Valo partner events. Our partner support is highly valued by our partners, and receives great feedback – something that we take great pride in and work really hard to maintain. Therefore, we also appreciate ambition and service attitude to provide excellent customer service to Valo partners.
The following knowledge and experience predict success in this role:
- Knowledge of O365 and SharePoint (possibly as SharePoint admin, SharePoint developer or consultant)
- Experience in tools and technologies applied in SharePoint development
- Understanding of product support processes – experience in creating product documentation is a plus
- Excellent teamwork skills, with an independent, proactive and positive attitude
- Good communication and customer service skills: ability to discuss technical issues with partners with different technical backgrounds
- Ability to learn new technologies, tools and products
- Willingness to share knowledge both with the team and the global Valo community
- Ability to work under pressure
- Language skills: Fluent written and spoken English is required, competence in Spanish, French or German is a big advantage.
What’s in it for you?
This is a great opportunity to join a highly-talented team that builds award-winning digital workplace solutions. What’s more, you will get a unique opportunity to be one of the first ones to build Valo’s partner support on the APAC region. You will work in a modern, international environment with a team that includes the world’s best SharePoint and Office 365 professionals, business developers, and smart creatives. We encourage new ideas, provide opportunities for growth and know how to have fun while getting things done!
How to apply
Interested? Send your application to email@example.com. Apply now! We’ll start to interview candidates after receiving qualified applications!
For more information, contact the Partner Support Manager Sari Siekkinen: firstname.lastname@example.org, +358 40 631 5511 (Central European time zone office hours). We’re looking forward to hearing from you!
As we continue to grow, we are constantly looking for more talented, passionate, and fun-loving individuals. Get to know us better, check out our other open career opportunities, and jump into our journey towards creating better workday experiences!