Valo is an award-winning digital workplace solution on SharePoint and Office 365. Now we are looking for a Partner Support Engineer to join the Valo Partner Support team. The preferred location for the Support Engineer is our office in Montréal, Canada.
Job Description – Partner Support Engineer
Our worldwide partner network is a combination of SharePoint experts, consultants, and developers, and therefore our Partner Support gets interesting problems to be solved. Our partner support is highly valued and receives great feedback, something that we take great pride in and work really hard to maintain.
As our business and partner network is growing rapidly, we are looking for a skilled and dedicated Partner Support Engineer to assist our partners in successfully delivering Valo Intranet to their customers.
Your work will include finding solutions to our partners’ technical problems and contacting partners through our ticket system and sometimes taking a more personal route via Skype or Teams. Documenting your findings for support cases you’ve done into our Knowledge Base articles is also part of your job.
Following knowledge and experience predicts success in this role:
- Knowledge of O365 and SharePoint (for instance as an admin user or developer)
- Experience in tools and technologies applied in SharePoint development
- Understanding of SW product development processes – experience in product documentation or software localization is a plus
- Excellent teamwork skills, with an independent, proactive and positive attitude
- Excellent communication skills to be able to communicate technical issues to partners with a variety of technical backgrounds
- Quick to learn new technologies that are required and willing to share knowledge both with the team and the global Valo community
- Ability to work under pressure
- Language skills: fluent written and spoken English is required, other languages e.g French is considered as an advantage.
What’s in it for you?
This is a unique opportunity to join our world-class team by aiding our global Valo Partners to deliver an award-winning digital workplace solution that rocks the O365 world! You will get the chance to work with a team that includes the world’s best SharePoint and Office 365 professionals. This is a team of seasoned and passionate people, who are ready to share their knowledge with you and help you grow in this role.
This is full-time position wth training and support, healthcare benefits, modern working environment, and an excellent opportunity to grow and learn from highly creative talents!
How to apply
Do you think we’re a match? Send your application to email@example.com. Apply now! We’ll start to interview candidates after receiving qualified applications!
For more information, contact Partner Support Manager Sari Siekkinen: firstname.lastname@example.org +358 40 631 5511 (Central European time zone office hours). Looking forward to hearing from you!
As we continue to grow, we are constantly looking for more talented, passionate, and fun-loving individuals. Get to know us better, check out our other open career opportunities, and jump into our journey towards creating better workday experiences!