Valo Intranet is an award-winning digital workplace solution on SharePoint and Office 365. We are looking for a Partner Support Engineer to join the Valo Partner Support team. The preferred location is our office in Montreal, Canada.
Job Description – Partner Support Engineer
Our worldwide partner network is a combination of SharePoint experts, consultants, and developers, and therefore our Partner Support gets interesting problems to be solved. Our partner support is highly valued and receives great feedback, something that we take great pride in and work really hard to maintain.
As our business and partner network is growing rapidly, we are looking for a skilled and dedicated Partner Support Engineer to assist our partners in successfully delivering Valo Intranet to their customers. Your work includes finding solutions to our partners´ technical problems and contacting partners through our ticket system and sometimes taking a more personal route via Skype. Documenting your findings for support cases you’ve done into our Knowledge Base articles is also part of your job.
The following knowledge and experience predict success in this role:
- Knowledge of O365 and SharePoint (for instance as an admin user or developer)
- Experience with tools and technologies applied in SharePoint development
- Understanding of SW product development processes – experience in product documentation or software localization is a plus
- Excellent teamwork skills, with an independent, proactive and positive attitude
- Excellent communication skills to be able to communicate technical issues to partners with a variety of technical backgrounds
- Quick to learn new technologies that are required
- Willing to share knowledge both with the team and the global Valo community
- Ability to work under pressure
- Language skills: Fluent written and spoken English is required, other languages Spanish, French or German is considered as an advantage.
What’s in it for you?
This is a great opportunity to join a highly-talented team that builds award-winning digital workplace solutions. You will get a unique opportunity to build Valo’s partner support practice in the APAC region. You will work in a modern, international environment with a team that includes the world’s best SharePoint and Office 365 professionals, business developers, and smart creatives. We encourage new ideas, provide opportunities for growth and know how to have fun while getting things done!
How to apply
Interested? Send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org. Apply now! We’ll start to interview candidates after receiving qualified applications!
For more information, contact the Partner Support Manager Sari Siekkinen: email@example.com, +358 40 631 5511 (Central European time zone office hours). We’re looking forward to hearing from you!
As we continue to grow, we are constantly looking for more talented, passionate, and fun-loving individuals. Get to know us better by checking out our other open career opportunities, and and jump into our journey towards creating better workday experiences!