Valo is an award-winning digital workplace solution on SharePoint, Microsoft 365 and Microsoft Teams. We’re a bunch of tech and marketing geeks who share this idea of a better world, where working and communicating with each other is quick, easy and fun.
We are now looking for a Partner Support Specialist to join the Valo Partner Support team in Finland, Sweden or Germany.
Job Description – Partner Support Specialist
Our global partner network is a combination of SharePoint experts, consultants, and developers, and therefore our Partner Support gets interesting problems to be solved. Our partner support is highly valued and receives great feedback, something that we take great pride in and work really hard to maintain.
As our business and partner network is growing, we are looking for a skilled and dedicated Partner Support Specialist to assist our partners in successfully delivering Valo Digital workplace solution to their customers.
Your work will include finding solutions to our partners’ technical problems and contacting partners through our ticket system and sometimes taking a more personal route via Teams; also documenting your findings from support cases into Knowledge Base articles.
The following knowledge and experience predicts success in this role:
- Knowledge of M365 and SharePoint (for instance as an admin user)
- Experience in tools and technologies applied in SharePoint development
- Understanding of software product development processes – experience in product documentation or software localization is a plus
- Excellent teamwork skills with an independent, proactive and positive attitude
- Excellent communication skills to be able to communicate technical issues to partners with a variety of technical backgrounds
- Ability to quickly learn new technologies that are required and willing to share knowledge both with the team and the global Valo community
- Ability to work under pressure
- Language skills: Fluent written and spoken English is required, other languages e.g French is considered as an advantage
What’s in it for you?
This is a unique opportunity to join our world-class team by aiding our global network of Valo Partners to deliver an award-winning digital workplace solution that rocks the M365 world! You will get the chance to work with a team that includes the world’s best SharePoint and Microsoft 365 professionals. This is a team of seasoned and passionate people, who are ready to share their knowledge with you and help you grow in this role.
This is full-time position with training and support, employment benefits, modern working environment and an excellent opportunity to grow and learn from highly creative talents!
How to apply
Interested? Send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org. Apply now! We’ll start to interview candidates after receiving qualified applications!
For more information, contact Partner Support Manager Sari Siekkinen: email@example.com or +358 40 631 5511 (Central European time zone office hours). Looking forward to hearing from you!
As we continue to grow, we are constantly looking for more talented, passionate, and fun-loving individuals. Get to know us better, check out our other open career opportunities, and jump into our journey towards creating better workday experiences!