Valo is an ISV operating in the Microsoft ecosystem, developing award-winning digital workplace solutions on SharePoint, Microsoft 365 and Microsoft Teams. We’re a bunch of tech and marketing geeks who share this idea of a better world, where working and communicating with each other is quick, easy and fun.
We are now looking for a Product Evangelist to join the Valo North America team!
Job Description – Product Evangelist
Our global partner network is a combination of SharePoint experts, consultants, and developers. Our partner channel is our only sales and delivery channel, meaning we depend 100% on it. Our goal is to bring added value to our partners and grow the joint revenue with them.
As our business and partner network is growing, we are looking for a skilled and dedicated Product Evangelist to increase the awareness of our products in the North American partner network, and to assist our North American partners in successfully selling Valo Digital workplace solutions to their customers.
Your work will include e.g. product demos, hands-on sales support for our partners and marketing activities with our partners. Finding solutions to our customers’ problems using our product suite is an essential part of this role.
The position is remote-only. Certain WFH benefits are provided. Both employment and contractor agreements are considered.
The following knowledge and experience are required:
- Experience in solution and/or product sales
- Background in the digital workplace business
- Knowledge of M365 and SharePoint (for instance as an admin user)
- Understanding of tools and technologies applied in SharePoint development
- Excellent teamwork skills with an independent, proactive and positive attitude
- Excellent communication skills to be able to communicate technical issues to partners with a variety of technical backgrounds
- Ability to quickly learn new technologies that are required and willing to share knowledge both with the team and with the global Valo community
- Ability to work under pressure
- Fluent written and spoken English is required. Other languages, e.g Spanish and French, are considered an advantage
We also appreciate if you have experience in the following:
- Event presentations, webinars
- Product video production
What’s in it for you?
This is a unique opportunity to join our world-class team by aiding our global network of Valo Partners to deliver an award-winning digital workplace solution that rocks the M365 world! You will get the chance to work with a team that includes the world’s best SharePoint and Microsoft 365 professionals. This is a team of seasoned and passionate people, who are ready to share their knowledge with you and help you grow in this role.
This is a full-time position with employment benefits, a modern working environment and an excellent opportunity to grow and learn from highly creative talents!
How to apply
Interested? Send your CV and application letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. Apply now! We’ll start to interview candidates after receiving qualified applications!
For more information, contact our North American Business Lead Juha Koivula: email@example.com or +1 438 495 5691 (Eastern time zone). Looking forward to hearing from you!
As we continue to grow, we are constantly looking for more talented, passionate, and fun-loving individuals. Get to know us better, check out our other open career opportunities, and jump into our journey towards creating better workday experiences!