Valo Intranet is an award-winning digital workplace solution on SharePoint and Office 365. We are looking for a Quality Assurance & Testing Specialist to join the Valo product development team. Multiple locations are available.
The preferred location for this role Helsinki, Jyväskylä (Finland) or Cracow (Poland). However, with the right match, other locations in the European timezones will also be considered as the team is already distributed to several locations and working remotely is part of everyday life at Valo.
Job Description – QA & Testing Specialist
The QA & Testing Specialist in the Valo Product Development team takes care of quality assurance for our products. This means, for instance, test planning, test management, executing tests, and ensuring the quality of the product in general. Depending on your background and interests, developing build and release process, taking care of Valo test & development environments, developing test automation, or even agile coaching of the team can be a part of your role.
In this role, we appreciate software product quality assurance and test development experience, an independent and positive mindset, and good communication skills. In the QA & Testing Specialist role, you do not have to be a heavy-duty O365/SharePoint specialist or a coding master, but familiarity with O365/SharePoint and willingness to learn more is necessary. Language skills are valued: fluent English is a must, and competence in other languages is an asset.
The following knowledge and experience predict success in this role:
- Good understanding of agile development & QA processes, and SW product development
- Experience in SW test planning, management and testing
- Knowledge on at least some of the tools and technologies applied at Valo QA:
- Azure DevOps (build/release pipelines and testing tools) and version control systems like Git
- Automated testing tools and frameworks, especially Robot Framework
- PowerShell scripting
- Azure and Azure management
- Knowledge of O365 and SharePoint (for example as a content producer or main user) – experience in tools and technologies applied in SharePoint development is useful
- Excellent teamwork skills, with an independent, proactive and positive attitude
- Willingness to share your knowledge both with the team and the global Valo community
- Ability to manage your own work
- Language skills: Fluent written and spoken English is required
What’s in it for you?
This is a unique opportunity to join our top-notch team to build award-winning digital workplace solutions. You will get a chance to work in a modern, international environment with a team that includes the world’s best SharePoint and Office 365 professionals, business developers, and smart creatives. We encourage new ideas, provide opportunities for growth, and know how to have fun while getting things done!
How to apply
Interested? Send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org. Apply now! We’ll start to interview candidates after receiving qualified applications!
For more information, contact Product Program Manager Jarmo Kuusinen: email@example.com, +358 400 589 347 (Central European time zone office hours). We’re looking forward to hearing from you!
As we continue to grow, we are constantly looking for more talented, passionate, and fun-loving individuals. Get to know us better, check out our career opportunities, and jump into our journey towards creating better workday experiences!