Valo Intranet is an award-winning digital workplace solution on SharePoint and Office 365. We are now looking for an experienced Quality Assurance (QA) specialist to join the Valo Product Development team for testing our award-winning products. The preferred location for this position is our office in Helsinki or Jyväskylä, Finland, and the job is full-time.
The responsibilities of a QA specialist consist of conducting both manual tests and developing and executing automated tests and other testing activities for Valo products in co-operation with product owners, project managers, QA Lead, and other colleagues in product teams.
We offer you a full-time position in a QA specialist role, competitive salary, and a health plan. The preferred location is either our Helsinki or Jyväskylä office, where the majority of our development and testing take place.
The need for the QA specialist is high, so we expect the candidate to have a valid working permit in Finland.
The following knowledge and experience predict success in this role:
- Few years of experience in software testing (both manual and automated)
- Basic understanding of software development and release processes and version control (Git, Azure DevOps, SCRUM)
- Hands-on experience on test automation tools and frameworks (Cypress.io, Selenium, and/or Robot Framework)
- Performance testing knowledge and experience is a plus
- API testing tools like Postman, Fiddler and/or Charles
- Organized working style with excellent error reporting and documentation practices
- Basic knowledge of Office 365 and Azure, experience in SharePoint, and Valo products is preferred.
- Experience in Mobile Testing (IOS & Android) is as an advantage
- Testing and quality certificates e.g. ISTQB are a plus
- Excellent teamwork skills
- Independent, proactive and positive attitude
- Language skills: Fluent written and spoken English is required
- Bachelor or master’s degree level in the IT field is preferred
What’s in it for you?
You will get the chance to work with and learn from a team that includes the world’s best SharePoint and Office 365 professionals. This is a team of seasoned and passionate people who will not hesitate to share their knowledge with you and help you to grow. With Valo, you get a chance to make an impact on the design and development of an award-winning digital workplace solution that is used by over a million users worldwide!
See how it’s like to work with Valo Team!
How to apply
The application period has ended. Thank you everyone for your interest!
For more information, contact:
Production Manager Päivi Haavisto: firstname.lastname@example.org
+358 442411636 (Central European time zone office hours). We’re looking forward to hearing from you!
Would you like to work with Valo Team but you’re not into testing? No worries, check the other career opportunities we are constantly hiring new people.