Valo Intranet is an award-winning digital workplace solution on SharePoint and Office 365. We are now looking for an experienced Software Architect to join the Valo Product Development team. The preferred location for this position is our offices in Helsinki or Jyväskylä, Finland, and the position is full-time.
Job Description- Software Architect
We are looking for a Software Architect for a central role in the development of award-winning Valo products and product portfolio.
The responsibilities of a product architect consist of solution architecture design, development of Valo products, ideation, and road mapping Valo products in co-operation with product owners, and leading technical development of selected products. As we are a low-hierarchy team and operate in a fast-changing environment, we expect you to be able to equally take part in software development as well. Therefore, the Software Architect has a chance to contribute to all phases of our software development process: specification and technical design of the product and its features, implementation with the development team, ensuring product quality with the testing team, and developing build pipeline and deliveries.
We offer you a full-time position in a lead product architect role, competitive salary, and a health plan. The preferred location is either our Helsinki or Jyväskylä offices where majority of our development team is located.
The following knowledge and experience predict success in this role:
- Several years of experience in architecture design and development of solutions on Office 365 and Azure. Experience in SharePoint 2016 or 2019 is an advantage.
- Experience in the technologies applied in modern SharePoint development is highly valued
- Frameworks / platforms: React/Angular, Redux (or similar)
- PnP PowerShell
- Good understanding of software development processes – experience in product software development is appreciated
- Excellent teamwork skills, with an ability to lead software development work
- Independent, proactive and positive attitude
- Willingness to share your findings both with the team and the global Valo community
- Ability to work under pressure
- Language skills: Fluent written and spoken English is required
What’s in it for you?
You will get the chance to work with and learn from a team that includes the world’s best SharePoint and Office 365 professionals. This is a team of seasoned and passionate people who will not hesitate to share their knowledge with you and help you grow. With Valo, you get a chance to make an impact on the design and development of an award-winning digital workplace solution that is used by over a million users worldwide!
How to apply
Interested? Send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org. Apply now! We’ll start to interview candidates after receiving qualified applications!
For more information, contact Product Program Manager Jarmo Kuusinen: email@example.com, +358 400 589 347 (Central European time zone office hours). We’re looking forward to hearing from you!
Want to see what kind of people you’d work with after joining the team? See what our Lead Architect, Office Server and Services MVP, Elio Struyf, has to say about working with Valo!
As we continue to grow, we are constantly looking for more talented, passionate, and fun-loving individuals. Get to know us better by checking out our career opportunities, and jump into our journey towards creating better workday experiences!