Valo Intranet is an award-winning digital workplace solution on SharePoint and Office 365. We are looking for several Software Developers for multiple locations to join Valo’s product development team.
Job Description – Software Developers
We are looking for experienced Software Developers to join our Product Development team! We’re offering a full-time position as a SW developer role, competitive salary, and good benefits. The preferred location is either Helsinki, Jyväskylä (Finland), or Cracow (Poland). However, with the right match, other locations in the European timezones can also be considered as the team is already distributed throughout several locations and working remotely is everyday life at Valo.
The responsibilities of a developer in the Valo team are flexible, and pretty much all tasks in Valo product development process can be your territory: specification of new features, technical design of the solution, implementation tasks, ensuring product quality, product documentation, building and delivering the Valo solution packages or developing build pipeline. The product development team also helps out our partner management and partner support in technical issues.
To succeed in this role, we expect you to have the following knowledge and expertise:
- Few years of experience in developing solutions with Office 365, SharePoint 2013/2016/2019
- Excellent teamwork skills, with an independent, proactive and positive attitude
- Willingness to share your findings both with the team and the wider Valo community
- Experience in the technologies applied in modern SharePoint development is valued:
- Frameworks / platforms: React/Angular, Redux (or similar)
- Experience in PnP PowerShell, Office 365 CLI, or Electron is valued
- The ability to multitask and work under pressure
- Language skills (written and spoken): Fluent English is required
What’s in it for you?
You will get the chance to work with and learn from a team that includes the world’s best SharePoint and Office 365 professionals. This is a team of seasoned and passionate people who will not hesitate to share their knowledge with you and help you grow. With Valo, you get a chance to develop an award-winning digital workplace solution that is used by over a million users worldwide!
How to apply
Interested? Send your application to email@example.com. Apply now! We’ll start to interview candidates after receiving qualified applications!
For more information, contact Product Program Manager Jarmo Kuusinen: firstname.lastname@example.org, +358 400 589 347 (Central European time zone office hours). We’re looking forward to hearing from you!
As we continue to grow, we are constantly looking for more talented, passionate, and fun-loving individuals. Get to know us better by checking out our career opportunities, and jump into our journey towards creating better workday experiences!