Valo is an award-winning digital workplace solution on SharePoint, Microsoft 365 and Microsoft Teams. We’re a bunch of tech and marketing geeks who share this idea of a better world, where working and communicating with each other is quick, easy and fun. Now we are looking for a UX Designer!
We believe that people are the hearth of any successful organization. Our aim is to ensure employee engagement wherever they work.
Therefore, we provide a digital workplace that is easy to fall in love with. Beyond the corporate communications and agile collaboration, Valo provides tools for culture creation and effective organization development.
We are now looking for UX Designer to join our team in Europe!
As a UX Designer, you will be designing and refining loved and award-winning Valo products with millions of end users globally. You will have the possibility to work with the Valo product family including multiple different products and help shape their future. You will also have a unique opportunity to take part in shaping our working culture and newly formed design team.
Your tasks include e.g.
- Designing the UX for new features and interfaces for our products
- Collaborating with product management to refine ideas into wireframes and storyboards
- Helping in developing new ways to unify and improve design-related workflows along with our design team
- Working with marketing to help create high quality marketing materials for our product portfolio
- Help develop our own design processes
You’ll get to work with a highly talented team of other Web Designers, Developers, QA specialists as well as a nice bunch of Microsoft Most Valuable Professionals and Marketing and Sales enthusiasts from around the world as we are a global company.
Who are we looking for?
We are looking for an innovative and creative person with visual and end-user-first way of thinking. You have several years of relevant work experience in positions related to UX Design and experience in agile and lean ways of working with products. We also appreciate service design experience. You are enthusiastic and eager to learn and not afraid to think outside of the box.
Requirements to succeed in this role:
- Several years of working experience in relevant position in UX or service design
- Relevant education and/or proven track record
- Passion for good UX and understanding what makes user experience great
- Understanding of design processes and how to utilize them
- Basic knowledge of Microsoft product family and M365 ecosystem (Teams, SharePoint, etc.)
- In-depth knowledge of UI Design tools (e.g. Sketch, Figma or others)
- Fluent written and spoken English, Finnish is a plus
We also appreciate if you
- Have knowledge of HTML/CSS
- Have knowledge and experience working with SharePoint
- Have experience in performing customer studies and planning and executing workshops
- Have experience from agile project work with developers and other product team members
- Actively follow trends and new technologies in UX Design field
- Have a portfolio of previous achievements and work experience
- Have experience with accessibility standards (WCAG)
Why join Valo?
You will get a chance to work with and learn from a team that includes the world’s best SharePoint and Office 365 professionals. This is a team of seasoned and passionate people who will not hesitate to share their knowledge with you and help you grow.
With Valo, you get a chance to make an impact on the design and development of an award-winning digital workplace solution that is used by over a million users worldwide!
How to apply
Interested? Send your CV and application letter to firstname.lastname@example.org latest by 9th May 2021.
We will start going through the applications already during the application period. You can find more information about Valo on our website www.valointranet.com.
We’re looking forward to hearing from you!