Contact your Valo Partner to get the invitation! 😍
This special club is for Valo Customers and Valo Partners. Join us for our one-hour meetups with other individuals who share the same goal of creating better employee experiences and ways of working.
The next online get-together is scheduled to take place Wednesday, October 20th, 2021, focusing on the topic of how to keep your Microsoft Teams organized – that is the best thing for your employees.
Come hear the latest trends, real-life benefits, and product updates around Valo’s digital workplace tools, and bring up your own challenges and craziest ideas into the discussion.
Let’s spread the knowledge and learn – together!
How to register? Contact your Valo Partner to get the invitation. See you at the Valo Customer Club! 💛
Agenda – an hour well spent
The main theme on Wednesday, October 20th, 2021 is how to keep your Microsoft Teams organized – that is the best thing for your employees. And much more…
- Keep on track what’s cooking in the #ValoLove kitchen. Discover the latest innovations in the Valo products and hear the highlights of the future roadmap that is driven by customer and user feedback, implementation partners’ recommendations, and industry trends!
- Learn how to love the way you work by improving your employee experience. See how you can get the most value from your Valo solutions – and fall in love even deeper with your dream digital workplace!
- Build connections. Gain new skills, network with professionals, and get the best tips and takeaways from your peers – always be learning, right!
- Q&A – Ask anything, share everything with Valo’s digital workplace experts – bring your challenges, give your valuable feedback, and throw your wishes, opinions, and wildest ideas
- Cool #ValoSwag as a bonus. Of course, there’s a legendary Valo swag raffle among the ones who are asking / sharing / commenting during the get-together. Let’s educate, help and support each other – and have some fun while doing it!
Contact your Valo partner and register today! Feel free to spread the word within your organization – your colleagues are more than welcome to join, too.
See you there, digital workplace lovers or the ones soon-to-be!