Webinar: Gain control over Microsoft Teams
The use of Microsoft Teams has exploded during the past few years as it went from 20 million daily users to 250 million post-pandemic. The chances are that your organization is one of these new adopters. But have you made sure it’s well organized and truly efficient?
Join this webinar to:
- Learn the most common pitfalls of Microsoft Teams implementation and how to avoid them
- Understand the key principles of a successful adoption strategy for Teams roll-out
- Have the tools for ongoing support and change management to be handled efficiently
- See how to sort out and assemble your teams properly to retrieve content easily
- Experience how to enhance the MS Teams out-of-the-box employee experience and collaboration with templated teams governance, automated lifecycle management and support for information architecture
Who should attend this webinar: IT Managers, Project Managers, IT Admins, Consultants, Concept designers, and anyone with the passion towards unifying comms and collab inside a digital workplace for their or their clients’ teams.
When: September 30th, 9 am CEST / 12 pm EDT / 5 pm AEST
The recording will be sent after the event to all those who register.
Meet the Speakers
Edyta’s passion is change management and adoption topics around Microsoft 365 environment. She believes that technology can be a friend of each user, regardless of the user’s role in the organization or his/her technical predispositions. The trick is to understand the real business needs, find the best solution and successfully conduct the change management process.
After hours, Edyta is engaged in Microsoft Community activities. She got Microsoft MVP Award, Office Apps & Services domain, because of her love to share knowledge. She likes listening to psychological podcasts, discovering the world, and connecting with people.
Ruud loves technique, but does not forget end users. In his daily quest to conquer the world, he uses the 365-toolkit to help end-users be more productive and less frustrated about their digital collaboration.
Not at work? Ruud likes a good read after an exciting day of following single trails in the woods.
Register to get access!
Please select your preferred time zone for the webinar taking place on September 30th:
By filling out this form, you will give Valo permission to contact you via email. Read more about our privacy and data here.