We are looking for a Product Specialist to join our Support Team in our growing team in Montreal, Canada! We offer you a full-time position in a junior level role.
Who we are
Valo Solutions in Canada, and its mother company Blue Meteorite in Finland, design and implement Valo, the award-winning digital workplace solution on SharePoint and Office 365. The company was founded in 2001. Currently, we employ more than 100 SharePoint, Office 365 and .NET experts in our offices in Canada, Finland, Sweden, Norway, and Belgium.
Valo’s roots and working culture come from Finland, the happiest country in the world.
Blue Meteorite was awarded as Microsoft Partner Of The Year in 2016. The Valo product was awarded as the Best Intranet/Extranet Solution by the European SharePoint Community in 2016 and 2017. Valo also received the Best Mobile Application Finalist Award from the same community in 2017.
Valo is a global product, with more than 300 customers in 30 countries.
The Valo Team is a group of highly motivated and experienced professionals. Our passion is to help our customers improve their workday experience. The team includes four Microsoft MVPs.
Apart from the Valo product, Blue Meteorite also has a very strong consulting and custom development practice, helping customers mainly in Northern Europe improve their productivity.
See why working with Valo Team is such fun!
We are recruiting a Product Specialist to join our global Support Team for our Montreal office.
The responsibilities include:
- Support our Partners, focusing on the North American ones
- Troubleshoot issues our Partners might have with the installation, configuration, customization and usage of the Valo product
- Minor documentation or configuration tasks for the Valo product development
We expect you to have the following knowledge and expertise:
- Minimum 1 year of experience with SharePoint 2013, 2016, and Office 365
- Required: Knowledge of SharePoint end user features such as lists, document libraries, pages and content types
- Highly valued: Hands-on experience with power user tools such as Designer, Flow and PowerApps
- Plus: SharePoint solution development
- Language skills (written and spoken)
- Required: Proficiency in English
- Highly valued: Proficiency in French and Spanish
- Plus: Proficiency in any other language such as German or Finnish
- The ability to multitask and work under pressure
- Excellent team work and communication skills, independent and proactive working attitude
- Willingness to share your findings and learnings, both with the team and with the wider community
What’s in it for you?
You will get the chance to work with and learn from a team that includes the world’s best SharePoint and Office 365 professionals. This is a team of seasoned and passionate people who will not hesitate to share their knowledge with you and help you grow.
You will get a competitive salary and health plan.
Based on your own preferences and your personal achievements in your work, in the future you can have the opportunity to develop yourself in various different tracks, such as (but not limited to):
- Senior escalation engineer
- Technical sales support
- Developer or Product Specialist in the product team
How to apply
If you found yourself from the description, contact Juha Koivula: Whun@inybvagenarg.pbz or +1-438-495-5691 during Eastern Time Zone office hours.
The position is now filled. Thank you all for the interest towards Valo!